Crowd Favorite Finalist Contest: Win a VentureSpur Finalist Slot on Twitter! | VentureSpur Accelerator
VentureSpur has hit upon a novel way to pick one of its accelerator Finalists: Crowd Favorite Finalist Contest: Win a VentureSpur Finalist Slot on Twitter! | VentureSpur Accelerator.
VentureSpur has decided to award a slot as a VentureSpur Finalist to the crowd favorite on Twitter!
Whichever company receives the greatest number of mentions on Twitter, alongside a mention of @VentureSpur in the same tweet, will automatically win a Finalist designation and the opportunity to make a QuickPitch for a position in the 2013 acceleration program!
A few rules:
- The company cannot tweet its own mention! These must be third-party tweets, so get your friends re-tweeting, ASAP!
- No more than 10 Tweets by any individual Twitter account will be counted towards your total
- Only 5 Tweets in any particular week from one account will be counted towards your total.
- The winner of the contest wins only the right to call their startup a VentureSpur Finalist, and winning the contest does not guarantee admission to the accelerator or any other benefit.
- You must have submitted an application and registered for the Crowd Favorite Finalist contest to win!
- VentureSpur reserves absolutely the right to decide a winner for this contest.
Have fun and get tweeting!
Need help with your business? Contact JumpPhase.com
Latest posts by Kraettli Lawrence Epperson (see all)
- StartupOK.com Updated, Seeking Writers and New Listings - April 15, 2017
- PixlFest 2017 Keynote – Summary - April 15, 2017
- Judging the Rice Business Plan Competition - February 23, 2017