WBToi Open Innovation forum in Stillwater starts today!
The forum is drawing representatives from some of the leading companies and organizations including Boeing and NASA, with presentations and discussions on topics including:
- How to formulate a technology acquisition strategy aimed at maximizing profits through strategic alliances with major research and development institutions
- How to vet potential partners and identify competitors with technology patent landscape
- How to in-license and out-license intellectual property through real-life case studies
Oklahoma’s technology community is really beginning to grow and and it is great to see more technology conferences and forums hosted here. I’m excited to see what this forum has to offer!
Check out the event details at: http://wbtoi.com/uas
Need help with your business? Contact JumpPhase.com
Latest posts by Kraettli Lawrence Epperson (see all)
- Revisions and Updates for StartupOK.com – A Directory of Startup Resources in Oklahoma - December 26, 2017
- Big News: Vigilant Aerospace Closes Investment Round with Venture Capital Fund The Flying Object and Kluz Ventures - December 16, 2017
- Review of JumpPhase Portfolio and Client Activity in 2017 - December 16, 2017